Thank you for making the third annual Women + Technology event a success!
On October 29, 2020, GDIT and MeriTalk hosted the third annual Women in Technology event. The signature event of GDIT’s ForWard Employee Resource Group brought together a diverse and insightful audience across industry and government for a virtual experience like no other.
Attendees engaged in interactive discussions and heard from leaders across government and industry including:
- Amy Gilliland, President, GDIT
- Janice Glover-Jones, Chief Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Officer, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Kristie Grinnell, VP, Global CIO and Chief Supply Chain Officer, GDIT
- Sheila C. Johnson, CEO, Salamander Hospitality, Co-Founder of BET, and Team President and Managing Partner of WNBA’s Washington Mystics
- Leigh Palmer, Senior Vice President of Defense, GDIT
Attendees were also able to make meaningful connections with GDIT partners and fellow attendees through multiple interactive rooms, including an Exhibit Hall, Lounge, Happy Hour, and more.
If you weren’t able to join us, all content will be available on-demand for a year, and registration will remain open for new attendees to enjoy. If you have already registered, you can login using the email address you provided when you registered.
Conference and Registration Enquiries
GDIT strives to create a welcoming and accessible environment for all. If you require assistance to allow you to fully participate in this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible, but at least one week prior to the scheduled event.